We have been creating innovative, stylish and beautiful bathroom furniture for more than 60 years. It’s this experience that has led us to become experts in the field of creating beautiful, usable bathroom furniture that fits perfectly into today’s home.
Every item in our bathroom furniture collections is crafted to last - all of our bathroom cabinets are designed with solid backs for maximum durability and strength. The emphasis on quality of build is why we’re able to offer a lifetime guarantee on all our Shades bathroom furniture and it’s why Shades - as strong on value for money as it is on quality - carries the coveted royal warrant.
At Shades bathrooms, we take the environment seriously. We work hard to ensure that whatever we do has the least possible impact on the natural environment. From the materials that we use to make our bathroom furniture to the vehicles we use to transport it to you, we make sure everything is as green as it can possibly be.
Shades bathroom furniture offer a lifetime guarantee on its products, limited to domestic users only. The terms of this guarantee
are detailed below.
- This guarantee covers the material element of all cabinets and doors from material or manufacturing defect. in the unlikely event of a product defect or failure and subject to the terms of this guarantee, shades bathroom furniture will provide, free of charge replacement product(s) or part(s) within the lifetime of the guarantee.
- Shades bathroom furniture reserves the right to amend the specification referred to in these instructions without prior notice.
- In the event of product discontinuation shades bathroom furniture reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative product or part.
- This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- All product supplied by shades bathroom furniture must be fitted in accordance with the instructions provided.
- The furniture should be subject to normal domestic use only. items should not be exposed to extremes of heat, moisture or poorly ventilated areas.
- Adequate care and maintenance has been carried out in accordance with our instructions.
- Any claim relating to this guarantee should be received in writing at the address overleaf stating the details of the product at fault.
- The provisions of this guarantee do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- All products not part of the material element of a cabinet or door i.e. sanitaryware, lighting, etc.
- Components rendered defective as a result of improper or negligent use, substandard or incorrect installation.
- Any replacement components, the supply of which is outside our control and are unavailable to shades bathroom furniture at the time.
- Any deterioration resulting from reasonable wear and tear.
- Any maintenance requirements, i.e. adjustment of hinges or the fitting of any replacement components provided by shades bathroom furniture.
- Product colour variation.
For the purposes of this guarantee ‘components’ are defined as unit carcase, shelves, doors, hinges, handles and drawer frontages, drawer boxes and runners, countertops, sanitaryware and tapware.