Xpress Kitchens offer a 5 year guarantee on its products, limited to domestic users only. The terms of this guarantee are detailed below.
- This guarantee covers the material element of all cabinets and doors from material or manufacturing defect. In the unlikely event of a product defect or failure and subject to the terms of this guarantee, Xpress Kitchens will provide, free of charge replacement product(s) or part(s) within the lifetime of the guarantee.
- In keeping with our policy of continuous development, Xpress Kitchens reserves the right to amend the specification referred to in these instructions without prior notice.
- In the event of product discontinuation Xpress Kitchens reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative product or part.
- This guarentee is limited to the origional purchaser and is not transferable.
- All product supplied by Xpress Kitchens must be fitted in accordance with the instructions provided.
- The furniture should be subject to normal domestic use only. Items should not be exposed to extremes of heat, moisture or poorly ventilated areas.
- Adequate care and maintenance has been carried out in accordance with our instructions.
- Any claim relating to this guarantee should be received in writing at the address overleaf stating the details of the product at fault.
- The provisions of this guarantee do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- All products not part of the material element of a cabinet or door i.e. lighting, etc.
- Appliances - these are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee - please contact the manufacturer direct.
- Components rendered defective as a result of improper or negligent use, substandard or incorrect installation.
- Any replacement components, the supply of which is outside our control and are unavailable to Xpress Kitchens at the time.
- Any deterioration resulting from reasonable wear and tear.
- Any maintenance requirements, i.e. adjustment of hinges or the fitting of any replacement components provided by Xpress Kitchens.
Xpress Kitchens does not guarantee to provide totally matching colours, this is because of the many different materials used in the construction of the kitchen furniture. Some shade and grain variation is a natural feature of all real timber due to the inherent natural composition of the material. Even timber taken from the same log will often show variations when stain and lacquer are applied. This is outside Moores’ control. Since kitchen furniture is made up of a combination of different materials, some natural and some man-made, there are inevitable shade variations. Xpress Kitchens will endeavor to minimize these within normal commercial parameters. It should be noted that sunlight can cause differential toning of exposed components; most variations will mellow with age. Artificial lighting can also give a different appearance to components depending upon the angle, intensity and shadow.
For the purposes of this guarantee ‘components’ are defined as unit carcase, shelves, doors, hinges, handles and drawer frontages, drawer boxes and runners, countertops and tapware.