M3 Cabinet specification
A brilliantly constructed kitchen cabinet, the M3 comes in five stunning colour finishes that make it easy to create the perfect look. It also includes colour-coordinated internals and concealed clip on hinges to ensure every cabinet is on the cutting edge of fashion.
What’s more, it shows great attention to detail elsewhere: glue and dowel construction, ABS edging and a stapled HDF back all result in a sturdy, attractive product. And with other great features like adjustable shelves and legs, it’s never been easier to build a kitchen for any situation.
- Pre assembled glue and dowel construction
- ABS edging
- Concealed clip-on hinges are fitted to all kitchens with a variety of options available
- Door fronts can easily be detached
- Hanging brackets are an optional feature on wall units.
- Stapled HDF back
- Variety of drawer systems available
- Metal drawerboxes as standard
- Colour coordinated internals
- Shelves are adjustable for height and are held in position with metal shelf bearers with anti tilt solution
- Carcases are manufactured from high density, fine surface 18mm coreboard
- All base and tall units are supplied with adjustable legs
- Base unit plinths are removable to allow access for cleaning and maintenance
Cabinet & Handle selector
Key to Handle Drill Centres
|128mm||160mm||224mm||Cup and D Handle|